[Zope-CMF] Content doens't change state in catalog ...

Ausum Studio ausum_studio@hotmail.com
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 17:50:48 -0500

I found issues when I wanted to use portal_actions and portal_workflow
simultaneously, that happended the moment I needed to rename the names from
the action box to Spanish, and also to add just another state, the
"retracted" state, meant to be used when a user got retracted his content
object, thus allowing the reviewer to keep an eye on it.

I can't tell how much of these problems were a consecuemce of the fact that
I was constantly updating the whole list of CMF products from the CVS, while
keeping the same Zope installation, and how much they were regular bugs. So
before answering stuff from my memory, I'll check it again, so that I can
post a reproduceable bug.

Ausum

p.s. I could avoid the use of portal_actions for the renaming thing, after I
wrote a simple script that singularizes each action so that I don't need to
use the whole 'actions box', but only the actions I want, if pertinent to
the portal object. That script not only allows me to use another display
name for the default action but also to use an image or any other html I
want, for the same purpose.