[Zope-CMF] dtml-in - sequence-key with data's product

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 23:05:38 +0100

Pascal Samuzeau writes:
 > I think I have not well ask the good question.
Indeed, you must strive for more concise problem descriptions.

 > I have an objet with a lot of attributes. I just want keep the trace
 > of this object in the ZCatalog, with his ID and Title only.
 >
 > When I search about this object, I just want to retrieve the ID, this
 > is done throught the ZCatalog.
 >
 > But I want to walk around my attributes of this object, and still I
 > haven't found the way to do it, evan by getObj nor getattr. I think
 > it's not a good challenge but I can't get it.
Maybe, you are looking for "getObject":

  If you have a ZCatalog result row (called a ZCatalog brain) "r",
  then "r.getObject()" gives you the corresponding object --
  and you can access its attributes.

Dieter