[Zope-CMF] Syntax of using portal_catalog in python scripting

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 17:24:49 +0100

Hi,

I have tried in many ways but I can't found the solution to get my
object throught portal_catalog in a python's script

I have tried, the syntax that I catched on this list.

item_brain = portal_catalog(id=this_id)
ob = item_brain.getObject()

But it raises me the error :

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: LazyMap instance has no attribute 'getObject'

What's happen ?

Cheers
PS

Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com