[Zope-CMF] Re: [Plone-users] Z SQL Method in Plone?

Bin Zhang bzhang@hawaii.edu
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:46:23 -1000

alan runyan wrote:

>you will need to write Python product that does this!
>Do not fear.. when you are finished you eyes
>will be opened to How Things Work.

thanks for the response.  Can you point me to an example to start with?
I'm not a programmer, and I was hoping that I don't have to learn
another programming language to accomplish this (I do know some PHP and
Perl, but not Python).  Thanks.

Bin