[Zope-CMF] 'Products.ZCatalog.ZCatalog' module has no attribute '__bases__'

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 10:18:28 +0100

Hi,

I've got this error when I try to add an object. I cna't understand,
because on my product's definition I have just :

from Products.ZCatalog import ZCatalog

and I use it somewhere as :

test.manage_addProduct['ZCatalog'].manage_addZCatalog('Catalog','Catal
og')
test.Catalog.manage_addIndex('test1','FieldIndex')
test.Catalog.manage_addIndex('test2','TextIndex')
test.Catalog.manage_addIndex('test3','TextIndex')
test.Catalog.manage_addIndex('test4','TextIndex')

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: 'Products.ZCatalog.ZCatalog' module has no attribute
'__bases__'

File Zope\lib\python\AccessControl\Role.py, line 554, in
gather_permissions
(Object: Products.ZCatalog.ZCatalog)
AttributeError: (see above)

I don't understand what is happening.
Anybody knows ?

Cheers
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com