[Zope-CMF] ".properties or .props?"

Jean Jordaan jean@upfrontsystems.co.za
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:34:18 +0200

Tesdal writes:
 > .props and .properties are different things. .props contain
 > properties for a propertysheet, .properties contain properties
 > for file system python scripts

OK, I've got that now. Should've expected that they wouldn't
simply be synomous .. But I'm still hung up about .props/.properties.
Is it necessary to have different names? Customizing a propertysheet
in the ZMI gets you a Folder with the properties in ../custom, so the
two are really not incompatible formats. If there really should be 2
extensions, surely propertysheets should be .propertysheet, to be
distinguishable from .properties?

I don't expect this will be high priority or anything, just call it
a footnote ..

--
Jean Jordaan
http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za