[Zope-CMF] argument 2 to map() must be a sequence object

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 23:20:41 +0100

Hi Dieter,

> _properties=({'id':'other',      'type':'string',   'mode':'w'},)

> Are you sure, this comma                         ^
is there and before ")".

A typo fault, hum...

Still the good answer.

I'm progressing a lot with your answers.

Thank you very much

Cheers
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com