[Zope-CMF] Problems rendering news box

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Tue, 01 Oct 2002 13:10:22 -0400

hi stacy

take a look at how the calendar and other "slots" are implemented and base
your news_slot off of that, see esp.: /portal_skins/plone-templates/ui_slots
and look at main_left_column. You will soon figure it out, or ask some more
specific questions. :)

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion