[Zope-CMF] Problems rendering news box

Stacy Roberts Ladnier Stacy.Roberts@noaa.gov
Tue, 01 Oct 2002 13:03:50 -0500

--------------96AC6BC20071E3FC7F1EF568

I just solved my problem. I replaced the following lines located in the
portal_skins/plone_templates/main_template:

                <metal:block define-slot="left_column">
                  <tal:block tal:repeat="lslot here/left_slots">
                    <metal:block use-macro="python:path(lslot)">
                    Left Column boxes
                    </metal:block>
                  </tal:block>

with these lines:

      <metal:block metal:use-macro="here/main_left_column/macros/column">
      Left column here
      </metal:block>

All is fine now. My About box no longer displays and the news box is beautiful. Thanks
for your help.

Oh, all this is done with the customize button.

begin:vcard
n:Ladnier;Stacy
tel;work:228-688-1878
x-mozilla-html:FALSE