[Zope-CMF] Problems with initializing my product

hazmat hazmat@objectrealms.net
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 03:34:26 -0700

you could download gideon

from http://www.zope.org/Members/k_vertigo

it uses a dynamic subproduct initialization system.

ie

Product
   SubProductDirectory
      SubProducts

all the products in SubProductDirectory get auto initialized.

OFS.Application is the place thats doing initialization, btw.

-haz