[Zope-CMF] Plone/Metadata/FUD

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
03 Oct 2002 14:08:58 +0200

On Thu, 2002-10-03 at 13:57, Chris Withers wrote:
> hazmat wrote:
> > i'm not sure that the distinction between the cmfcore/default&others is
> > altogether useful from a separate download pov, as all the current open
> > source thingies build on top of the CMFDefault, not Core. which means if
> > someone wants anything they have to go through at least two downloads, and
> > possibly more.
>
> ..indeed, and this is a royal PITA ;-)

(Took me about two minutes to figure out what what the keck PITA was -
here in Denmark it's a bread you put salad into *S*)

> I'd liek to see things sorted out so that things are generally built on top of
> CMFCore, and CMFDefault is just a plain skin over the top.

Big applause from me :-)
I have never really figures out why DublinCore is located in CMFDefault
since all objects seem to use this module ...

--
Gitte Wange
Technical Manager

Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: http://www.mmmanager.org
Tlf: +45 36 46 20 02

286 emulator for Pentium II released: It's called Windows NT.