[Zope-CMF] SkinnedFolder Creator problem

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 12:25:21 -0300

Howdy CMF gurus...

I was adding some unittests for Plone this weekend and found out that
the Creator method of SkinnedFolder (which PloneFolder subclasses)
doesnt works well when creating content other way than invokeFactory
(TypeError: unsubscriptable object -- or something like that).

I have modified PloneFolder to override Creator with
DefaultDublinCoreImpl.Creator, but I dont know exactly if thats the
expected behavior. As someone pointed out a few days ago, we should
really store the Creator as a property instead of relying on the
Owner.

Any ideas?

[]'s
--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

I do not fear computers.  I fear the lack of them.
		-- Isaac Asimov