[Zope-CMF] Newbie query - Add Permissions for CMF Content

Wankyu Choi Wankyu Choi <wankyu@neoqst.com>
9 Oct 2002 12:08:31 -0000

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to CMF, so this might be a very stupid and/or basic question, but...

How could I disallow members to add a particluar content object?

For example, I added a portal type named "Advanced Document" that can do DTML. (It's part of a filesystem-based portal product that extends CMFDefault/Plone and gets promatically added when this product creates a portal, much like what Plone does.) And I don't want ordinary members to even view this object in the selection list.

That is, only those with manager/reviewer roles are supposed to add this particular content at will.

How do I go about it?

Thanks in advance.

All the best,

Wankyu Choi