[Zope-CMF] Applying worklfow to a user registration process?

Benjamin Saller ben@abstractedge.com
13 Oct 2002 22:01:39 -0400

You might want to look at the CMFUser product in the collective
(sf.net/projects/collective). Its only in CVS right now and not well
tested but it makes users Content Objects that can have workflow and be
cataloged. It currently rides on CMFTypes, but it would not be hard to
port it to plain CMF.

-Ben