[Zope-CMF] editing the portal_workflow actions

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
15 Oct 2002 12:23:06 -0400

On Tue, 2002-10-15 at 11:12, Lucas Bickel wrote:

> After starting off with Zope, CMF I had quite a hard time to find out about
> the action-tab so i could finally rename the actions (i.e. Login,
> Join, ...)
>
> The only actions I haven't yet found are the portal_workflow ones.
>
> I'm trying to change the Retract, Reject,... strings. Could someone please
> point me to there Location (in ZMI).

The "stock" workflow shipped with the CMF is not configurable;  you will
need to download DCWorkflow and replace the workflows with one from that
product, which will then permit you to change the labels associated with
each transition.

  http://cmf.zope.org/Members/hathawsh/DCWorkflow