[Zope-CMF] Lost in CMF

Toby Lang toby_lang@hotmail.com
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 16:28:58 +0000

<DIV></DIV>
<P>Hi, I am rather new to Zope and am trying to create a CMF that allows my users to create webpages of a variety of types (like an about page).&nbsp; I have created the design of what I want the page to look like and now I want to create the screens to allow my users to enter the information, and then figure out how to create the document out of that.&nbsp; I have been hunting around for a simple example of such a thing, but have found few good resources I did look at the ZWACKChap5.html page, does anyone know of another other good resources?</P>
<P>Also I wonder if I should be creating a new ZClass object to handle the creation of web pages, or if you think I should be looking at extending current objects? Any help or direction would be much appreciated.<BR><BR><BR>Toby D. Lang </P>