[Zope-CMF] CMFPortlets for Plone in the works

Ausum Studio ausum_studio@hotmail.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 09:09:23 -0500

It started with a question posted to ZopeZen - which I haven't answered
until now-, about how well CMFPortlets would run within Plone, so curious
enough I went to see whether the installer I've had already zipped did the
job, and after finding out it didn't, I decided to solve the problem instead
of just answering an unfriendly "no way, Plone is unsupported".  ;)

I need to fix more stuff before releasing a new Plone-enabled distribution.
Any help is welcomed, by the way. In the meantime I've released another demo
at which you'll see CMFPortlets running inside Plone, and also the remaining
issues. (You may use your existing account, but you'll need to recreate your
portlets selections):

http://cmfportlets.sytes.net/ploneversion

Ausum