[Zope-CMF] Getting started with CMF workflow

Bram Wielemaker bramw@zeelandnet.nl
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 19:56:34 +0200

I have seen the 'pending' state in some documentation but I haven't seen how
to get it

I use default_workflow (Simple Review / Publish Policy)
as far as I have seen (but I certainly haven't seen it all yet :-)) there is
not much to set up on that one!?

Gr,
Bram