[Zope-CMF] Re: [Plone-developers] Why aren't the 'skinpath_<skin>' properties 'lines' instead of 'text'?

Alexander Limi limi@plone.org
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:31:09 +0100

Andy wrote:

> I would actually nominate that form for one of the worst ui's ever. The
> number of times I altered something in those lines and then hit add
without
> thinking cos its in the box instead of save way below...

Classic Zope UI error. Mixing too much of different contexts into one page.
That being said, I would like to offer some UI assistance to the CMF core -
both because I think it should be fixed and because it annoys me no end ;)

I will hopefully revisit this point after the release of Plone 1.0, at the
moment I have my hands full with this and a couple of client projects. But
please accept Magnus' patch into the CVS, it fixes a major annoyance.

-- Alexander Limi