[Zope-CMF] Integrating standard_html_header header with Plone skins

Phil Glaser StillSmallVoice@DirectvInternet.com
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 14:30:30 -0400

Hi,

I am trying to use ZUBB in Plone. The ZUBB index_html page is calling
standard_html_header, and I discovered Plone's standard_html_header in
plone_templates. I've discovered a couple of problems with it. In Plone
alpha 1, I get a javascript error where the object "moz" is undefinied. Here
I suspect the problem is that whereas the Plone main_template fills in the
html_header macro's "head_slot" and "javascript_head_slot" with additional
scripts and the like, it appears that standard_html_header does not do so.
Once I click out of the javascript error, the page displays more or less
intact. I'm wondering if the solution is to somehow fill in "head_slot" and
"javascript_head_slot" in standard_html_header. But I'm not sure how to do
that with dtml.

The problem in Plone alpha 4 is that I get the error "portal_url not found
in 'portal_url', at line 7, column 1."  Here I'm totally stumped.

Many thanks!

--Phil

Philip Glaser
Principal and Software Architect