[Zope-CMF] Re: [Zope-dev] Performance problem in ZOPE 2.5.1, 'getOwner' in /lib/python/AccessControl/Owned.py

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Thu, 05 Sep 2002 20:44:03 +0200

Are you using Zope's standard userfolder? How many users do you have? Does
the perceived delay change with the number of users?

Stefan

--On Donnerstag, 05. September 2002 15:25 +0200 Arnar Lundesgaard

--
Those who write software only for pay should go hurt some other field.
/Erik Naggum/