[Zope-CMF] cmf.zope.org is OFFLINE

Matthew J. Stott stottm@mac.com
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 19:33:17 -0400

FYI,

The http://cmf.zope.org website has been down most of the day.  I'm in
need of the some of the content from the CMF Dogbowl.  I noticed some
random site errors starting the early morning of the 5th.  Upon trying
it later on, I now get proxy errors.  Looks like Apache is up but the
Zope portion of cmf.zope.org is down.

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /.

Reason: Could not connect to remote machine: Connection refused

Additionally, a 502 Bad Gateway error was encountered while trying to
use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.12 Server at cmf.zope.org Port 80

Matthew J. Stott
stottm@mac.com