[Zope-CMF] security and login problem

Kelley, Sean SKelley@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 08:22:11 -0700

This does *REALLY* suck.  I am trying to implement a zope test intranet in a
pro microsoft shop and I really need a workaround for this.  I cannot tell
general users to ignore a login box all the time because my "experimental"
server doesn't work right.  I may want to patch it to stop this problem at
the expense of blocking MS app editing but would prefer not to because I
know we have a lot of die hard Front Page users who will want to start
editing once I get up to speed.  I might be willing to only let dreamweaver
editors modify but that's more expensive, they must learn a new program, and
it seems to have its own issues working with Zope in the little I have
started to use it.
Sean