[Zope-CMF] DcworkFlow swallows second parameter to ObjectMoved

Shane Hathaway shane@zope.com
Fri, 06 Sep 2002 13:11:04 -0400

Robert Rottermann wrote:
> Hi Shane,
> I did checked out 1.17.2.1 which works like a charm.

Ok, great.  I've merged it.  Don't forget to cvs up -A (or cvs up -r
CMF-1_3-branch). :-)

The workflow repository code has a small dependency on the
portal_versions tool, found in CMFStaging.  Specifically, the
portal_versions tool can reliably assign a unique, unchanging ID to a
piece of content, and the workflow repository code uses that ID to find
the workflow history for a piece of content.  (The topic of unique IDs
has been discussed recently.)

I'm not sure what will assign unique IDs in the future, but right now
depending on portal_versions doesn't seem like a bad idea.  So I'm
thinking about slipping the workflow repository code into CMFStaging,
since it's hard anyway to mix CMFStaging and object-centric workflow
without a workflow repository.  What do you think?

Shane