[Zope-CMF] Plong/CMF lack of speed?

Johan Carlsson [Torped] johanc@torped.se
Mon, 09 Sep 2002 12:23:00 +0200

At 11:56 2002-09-09 +0200, Magnus Heino wrote:

> > I reviewed the portal_skins code last night and it shouldn't be
> > specifically slow.
> > I'm not sure about the JavaScript part though, which make ZPT the most
> > suspected bad guy right now (which is very interesting indeed).
>
>I'd say your machine is too old ;)

No doubt about that. But that I already know (and use to my advantage :-).
But I want to know where the bottleneck are, in order to
make better design decisions. More speed is always nice
regardless if its from efficient software or super powered computers.

Efficient software may also provide longer life time for hardware,
which could save money in the long run.

Regards,
Johan Carlsson

--=20