[Zope-CMF] edit() 3 arguments waiting, 4 given

Yuppie schubbe@web.de
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 19:39:28 +0200

Pascal Samuzeau wrote:
> If I want test document_edit under content ( generic ) I have this
> error :
>
> edit() wait for 3 arguments 4 given ( It's not really this error
> scripting, but it's the same meaning).
>
> So Do I have missed anything ?

You can't test it this way. Your 'context' isn't a document. So
context.edit() is not the right edit method.

> Where I have to look to find the function edit() callinng by the
> Python Script document_edit ?

If you know the class of your context object, you'll find the edit
method in the python file defining this class.
E.g. Products/CMFDefault/Document.py for Document.

Yuppie