[Zope-CMF] My own type - stuck again

Jochen Haeberle listen@midras.de
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 16:23:47 +0200

Hi,

sorry, it's me again. I am stuck again...

Following up on my problems with extending the existing CMF Document
type with some properties, I finally managed to do a ZCLass, that
inherits from CMFDefault:Document. I can now add it to the portal and
save it - fine!

My first problem is that Title and Description (part of DublinCore)
will not get saved, also managing the MetaData works fine.
Anyone knows why this is so?

The second problem comes with my own properties. I added a
propertysheet to my WrapperZClass and the properties I need. I can
show the input fields in my edit_form and get the default-values
fine. But the changed values will not be saved. I thought this might
happen automagically, but no :-(
What do I need to do to get those saved?

The way to Zen is very hard...

Big Thanks in advance!
Jochen