[Zope-CMF] My own type - stuck again

Jochen Haeberle listen@midras.de
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 21:31:21 +0200

Hi Ben,

thanks for the Info. You're probably right! But I am rather ancious
to use that right from cvs, as there are so many things I have to
learn at the moment and I really am not up to a buggy cvs checkout :-(

I read that the collective is not up to Plone alpha 4, CMF 1.3 or
Zope 2.5.1 or any combination of those. How about CMFTypes??

Thanks
Jochen