[Zope-CMF] CMF rights Problem- Help- 2nd try

Kelley, Sean SKelley@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:24:39 -0700

I am logged in as a user with site-wide "manager" rights.  I go into a
folder and add a new folder.  I enter title and submit.  Then I publish the
folder, I get an a "site error" with the included traceback.  My bar on the
left now shows me as "guest" instead of the user I was logged in as.
The folder I created is "weekend" in Workgroups.  What is happening here?
When I click <back> in my browser I see the login I was on the left and I
can see the published folder I created and all seems good.

Site Error
Resource not found
Sorry, the requested resource does not exist.
Check the URL and try again.
Resource: http://ut-web/utilities/Workgroups/weekend/view

<!--
Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\UTILIT~1\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 150, in
publish_module
  File C:\UTILIT~1\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 114, in publish
  File C:\UTILIT~1\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 159, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: weekend)
  File C:\UTILIT~1\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 89, in publish
  File C:\UTILIT~1\lib\python\ZPublisher\BaseRequest.py, line 311, in
traverse
  File C:\UTILIT~1\lib\python\ZPublisher\HTTPResponse.py, line 492, in
notFoundError
NotFound: (see above)

-->

Sean Kelley