[Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow Help

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:32:02 +0100

Florent Guillaume wrote:

>>Now, the problem is how to make it work. How can I find out the possible
>>transitions from the current state, getting their titles and the correct
>>values for workflow_action?
>
> portal_workflow.getActionsFor(ob) will return a list of possible
> workflow actions.

That's true, but it's not what is needed to get that form working ;-)

getActionsFor returns a list of ActionInformation-ish things. I need a list of
the actual transition objects so I can get their id, title and (later) their
descrription.

> Yes, that's a good idea. Also maybe a way to get at the transition title
> without using unrestricted code.

Indeed.

> Could you put this in the collector as a feature request?

I will once we've decided what we want to do.

cheers,

Chris