[Zope-CMF] multiple publish of Documents, Images

Jens Hauser Jens Hauser" <hauser@jam-gmbh.de
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 14:32:42 +0200

Hi all,

yes, it's me again... :-(

I can reduce my problem to the following situation:

If I use Chris' original script I get the error message listed below -
workflow exception.

##############CUT original script
wf_tool = context.portal_workflow
stack = [context]
for object in stack:
     wf_tool.doActionFor( object, 'publish', comment="Your comment" )
     if object.isPrincipiaFolderish:
        children = objects.contentValues()
        for child in children:
          if not id in ['allgemeines','img','pdf','aktuelles',
                        'Members','news','thumbs']:
            stack.append(child)
##############CUT original script

If I reduce the script to publish only an actual image (and do not look for
any subdirectories within the actual directory, that very special image is
published. Seems like some of the objects within the directory cannot be
published or lead into the given error...

Anybody out there with an idea? It's blowing my mind ...

Regards,
Jens