[Zope-CMF] NameError on global name 'context'

Shane Hathaway shane@zope.com
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:19:45 -0400

Chris Withers wrote:
> Andy McKay wrote:
>
>>> Was Shane's fix of moving _parsed=1 a few lines down the correct idea?
>>

>> It might have been a correct idea, but it doesnt seem to solve it, both
>> runyaga and I still get it.
>

> I thought Shane checked in soem nmore extensive changes that did solve
> this problem?
>
> Maybe he could comment?

I need Alan and Andy to verify beyond a doubt that this bug is still
around.  It is painfully easy to accidentally run an older configuration
of Zope or CMF without knowing it.  We all make this mistake once in a
while.  I suggest adding a "print" statement to the copy of FSObject.py
you *think* Zope is running, then verify that Zope really prints it when
running.  Even then, don't say the bug is still around until it really
happens again.  We need this kind of rigor for hard bugs like this.

Shane