[Zope-CMF] Path indexes

Andreas Jung andreas@andreas-jung.com
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:50:02 +0100

This sound more like a CMF problem then a PathIndex problem.
It looks like that after the objects are not reindexed after
a rename operation of a folder. I assume it must be necessary
to reindex the complete subfolder after renaming a folder.

-aj

--On Freitag, 20. September 2002 09:30 +0100 Miles Waller