[Zope-CMF] plone apache virtual host probs

Gilles Lenfant gilles@pilotsystems.net
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 21:30:44 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jan Ulrich Hasecke" <janulrich.hasecke@web.de>
To: "Gilles Lenfant" <gilles@pilotsystems.net>
Cc: <zope-cmf@zope.org>; "Jan Ulrich Hasecke" <janulrich.hasecke@web.de>
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 7:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope-CMF] plone apache virtual host probs

> "Gilles Lenfant" <gilles@pilotsystems.net> schrieb:
>
> > Thing run correctly when you use directly Zope port ?
> > There's a RewriteRule bug that's fixed in Apache since 1.3.24+.
> > Since then, I got no more problem running CMF sites behind Apache and a
> > VirtualHostMonster.
> > Perhaps it's your problem.
>
> This is possible because it works directly and I have apache 1.3.23-137
>
> So do I have to upgrade it?
>
> Ciao!
> juh
> --

Jan,

This is *perhaps* your problem. I dunno if you'll get rid of it after
upgrading Apache. I just said that *my* problems regarding to URLs (on a CMF
site w/ Apache + VHM) diappeared after upgrading Apache from 1.3.22 to
1.3.26.
The RewriteRule problem is in the bug fixes list of Apache 1.3.24.
So try to upgrade, you have nothing to loose (backup your config files
before), you're 1/2 hour away from the answer to *your* former question.

Guten Abend

--Gilles