[Zope-CMF] XUF login problem - portal url hangs

S Haldar shaldar11@yahoo.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:10:05 -0700 (PDT)

Same problem - Chris. The first time I bring up the
portal after logging out from the ZMI and restarting
the browser, the login prompt never comes up and the
browser window just keeps trying to load the URL
forever. If I change the URL to reach the ZMI instead,
everything works just fine from that point onwards.

But that doesn't help when a client is logging onto
the portal directly.

I got the Wing IDE debugger to be able to single step
through this problem. Chris, can you suggest a good
place to start hacking this from? I am not as familiar
with the CMF jungle as you are.

Best regards,
Susmit