[Zope-CMF] TextIndexNG / Catalog question

Kevin Carlson khcarlso@bellsouth.net
Tue, 01 Apr 2003 15:06:11 -0500

I upgraded to 1.09 which installed fine. After restarting Zope I get the
following error message when trying to access the Indexes tab (to
rebuild the SearchableText index) of the portal_catalog.  Any ideas on
why this is happening?  I get a similar error when attempting to update
the catalog from the Advanced tab of the portal_catalog management page...

*Error Type: AttributeError*
*Error Value: set*

<ul>

<li>  Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 98, in publish</li>

<li>  Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply</li>

<li>  Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object</li>

<li>  Module Products.ZCatalog.ZCatalog, line 284, in manage_catalogClear</li>

<li>  Module Products.ZCatalog.Catalog, line 85, in clear</li>

</ul>AttributeError: clear