[Zope-CMF] Plone Staging

Erik Lange erik@mmmanager.org
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 01:54:12 +0200

At 06:59 PM 4/15/03, Norfleet, Sheppard S. wrote:
>I have acquired and installed plone ok, but I cannot get the external method
>for installing
>PloneStaging to work.  At first I was getting something called pickle errors
>and now I am getting attribute errors (_histories attribute doesn't exist)
>
>I got the latest Plone source RPM, the latest Plone staging as well.
>
>Please help if you have something for me to try or investigate.

Hi :)

Plone is a variation of the CMF, that in some ways works different than
CMF. You could therefor try and ask Plone-specific questions to the
Plone-team, at Plone.org. It's most likely, that the people there will be
able to give you a more precise guidance, than those subscribed to this
list ;-)

Kind regards,
Erik Lange