[Zope-CMF] Re: TypesTool ugly

alan runyan runyaga@runyaga.com
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:23:58 -0500

> That sounds like a bit of an edge case...

I do not agree.  It is possible for someone to select
'Filter types' and not select any contents to filter on.
If this happens it should not break.  It currently does.
In the Real World, I have had the need to pre-populate
a Folderish portal_type and then constrain their contents.  The only way is
to 'filter for content types' and select no
filtered_types.

I have modified TypesTool (1 line of code)
and modified folder_contents to not show a New button
if this is the case.  (1 getTypeInfo() lookup).

~runyaga