[Zope-CMF] CMFVersion and workflows question...

Braun Brelin bbrelin@openapp.biz
26 Apr 2003 20:04:08 +0100

Hello all.

I'm trying to build a page template that will render and display a table
of different versions of the object, including the object's status.
Like so:

| Version Number            |     Workflow Status       |
|   1                       |     Archived              |
|   2                       |     Published             |
|   3                       |     Current version       |

I'm using CMFVersions and the the workflow tool with locking.
The question I have is...how do I get the workflow status
of previous versions?  I don't obviously see a method in the Workflow
tool that comes with either CMFVersions or the base one in CMFCore
Do I have to program this capability myself?

Thanks,

Braun Brelin