[Zope-CMF] Re: [CMF-checkins] CVS: CMF/CMFCore - CatalogTool.py:1.30.4.7

Yuppie schubbe@web.de
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 13:16:17 +0200

Hi!

Sidnei da Silva wrote:
> I was using CMFCommerce. As a normal 'Member', I buy something. When I
> checkout, my Order is created and placed on portal_commerce/orders. The
> initial workflow state sets the View permission on the order only to
> Manager and Owner. Now, for some reason the user didnt make it to
> allowedRolesAndUsers, and as the Owner role is removed from the list,
> the user couldnt find his Order by searching. I looked in portal_catalog
> and only 'Manager' was on allowedRolesAndUsers. Ill recheck this
> tomorrow when I get to the office.

I don't know why the 'Owner' role is removed from allowedRolesAndUsers.
But not removing this role would not solve your problem. I'm sure your
customers have no global role 'Owner'.

As Shane told you, you have to make sure CMFCommerce gives customers the
local role 'Owner' if they should be able to find their orders.

Cheers,

Yuppie