[Zope-CMF] search.pt

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
28 Apr 2003 10:42:32 -0400

On Mon, 2003-04-28 at 02:57, Raphael Ritz wrote:

> Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
>
> > hi all,
> > we have this line #35 in zpt_generic/search.pt
> > -----
> > -----
> > so "/view" is appended to any object found in the query.
>
> Try to leave out the '/view' part. Any object should
> have a sensible default action anyway.

Images and files have a "sensible" default view, but it is one which
loses the "site" frame around the object.  The '/view' suffix leaves the
objects "framed".

WRT the original question:  PortalFolder isn't designed to be "content",
and shouldn't be catalogued.  If you need cataloguable folderoids, use a
SkinnedFolder derivative, which does the Right Thing (TM).