[Zope-CMF] Cut/Copy/Paste problem

Michael Havard nhavar@hotmail.com
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 20:44:28 +0000

Thanks that's one solution but it's not really the root cause. I went in and
did the fix on folder_paste.py and then in folder_contents I went ahead and
show the paste button regardless of cb_dataValid. Then when someone uses
paste it either works or it returns a decent set of instructions instead of
a stack trace.

Thanks.