[Zope-CMF] [Learning CMF/Plone] First in a possible long list of Workflow questions

Edward Muller edwardam at interlix.com
Sun Aug 3 00:44:01 EDT 2003

I'm creating a DCWorkflow for a Content type I'm working on. I've setup
States and Transitions for the workflow, but nothing else. I am getting
the following error when I try to access content_status_history for the
object: "No workflow provides "review_state" information."

I can't seem to tell where/how review_state information is supplied in
any of the other workflows (like plone_workflow or folder_workflow).

Can someone tell me what sets review_state information and how/when?

Thanks,

--
Edward Muller

Interlix (http://www.interlix.com)
Phone: 417-862-0573 - Cell: 417-844-2435 - Fax: 417-862-0572

Web Hosting - PC Service & Support - Custom Programming - Network Service & Support
Specializing in Open Source Solutions