[Zope-CMF] Understanding Tool Construction

Edward Muller edwardam at interlix.com
Mon Aug 4 15:19:18 EDT 2003

The credit card gateway would be one tool and the shopping cart would be
another tool. I need to learn that english thing ....

--
Edward Muller

Interlix (http://www.interlix.com)
Phone: 417-862-0573 - Cell: 417-844-2435 - Fax: 417-862-0572

Web Hosting - PC Service & Support - Custom Programming - Network Service & Support
Specializing in Open Source Solutions