[Zope-CMF] content type permissions

Glenn Pierce glennpierce at connectfree.co.uk
Wed Aug 6 17:10:54 EDT 2003

Hi

I have a type that is has a OFS.History object as as parent.
When I view the content my type determines if the are any published
histories for this object and if so redirects to the latest history that
was published.

However I need anonymous users to also be redirected but at the moment
they are unable if the content type's latest state is private.

How do I change the permissions so anonymous users can view my content
type if there is at least one history for that object that is published
? Even if the current state is private.

Thanks