[Zope-CMF] invokeFactory and security

Reverend Matt rev_matt_y at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 21:38:11 EDT 2003

I have a portal tool that I want to allow anonymous users to use,
which means allowing invokeFactory for anonymous users.  My problem is
that I figured I could do this by simply proxying the python script
that runs when they hit "submit", but it still indicates "you are not
authorized to access invokeFactory in this context".  The tool works
fine when logged in.

relevant code:
<pre>
objid='zhout.' + str(int( context.ZopeTime()))

try:

context.invokeFactory('newTool',objid,title=title,Creator=Creator,Description=Description)
    o = getattr(context,objid)
</pre>