[Zope-CMF] Adopting CMF

Fernando Martins fmartins at hetnet.nl
Wed Aug 27 00:29:08 EDT 2003

Hello list,

I've a web site developed in Zope. It's mainly database oriented and now I
would like to add tools to support interactions between teams (e.g, forums,
wikis, blogs, newsletters, mailing lists) in an integrated way (single user
directory, consistent UI, ...). I'm evaluating CMF for this purpose as I've
seen a collection of tools in sourcefourge.

My very general question: how do I integrate my existing Zope folders with
CMF stuff?

In particular, should I start with a CMF Site and import my folders to it
and somehow glue stuff together or can I simply add the needed tools to my
site folders?

Some general directions would be greatly appreciated,

Fernando