[Zope-CMF] ManagedMeetings and ChangeNotification

Bill Page bill.page1 at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 5 10:15:23 EST 2003

CMFers;

I am interested in whether anyone has attempted to integrate
the following Zope applications into CMF. Actually I discovered
that they are not so much "old" other than that they are
apparently designed to work at the "Zope level" rather than
CMF or Plone.

Suggestions on how to make these applications work with CMF
and Plone would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Bill Page.