[Zope-CMF] [dev] DublinCore permissions

Yuppie schubbe at web.de
Mon Dec 15 03:52:22 EST 2003

Hi!

Is there any good reason why accessing elements of DefaultDublinCoreImpl
is not protected by a permission?

- I would expect 'View' or 'Access contents information' as permission.

- Document overrides security declaration for Description() with 'View'.

- DublinCore interface says all these methods are protected by 'View'.

- In CMF 1.0 these methods were protected by 'View' and I can't see why
that was changed.

If there are no objections I'll change the security declarations to
'View'. Or would it make sense to use 'Access contents information' instead?

Cheers,
	Yuppie