[Zope-CMF] Re: [dev] DublinCore permissions

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Mon Dec 15 13:48:45 EST 2003

On 15 Dec 2003 10:48:42 -0500, Tres Seaver <tseaver at zope.com> wrote:

> 'View' please, and only on the HEAD;  this is a change in behavior which
> people need to think harder about than I like for a "third-dot" release.

BTW, could I suggest a simple fix for the next third-dot release which
woulf help newbies a lot? I would do it myself if I had my cvs.zope.org
ssh key on me, but alas, I don't:

In /portal_actions/manage_actionProviders, could the Action Provider names
actually *link* to the Actions page in the respective tools? It's very
hard for newbies to locate actions in CMF already, and the fact that these
do not have links attached to them makes it even worse. :)

Alexander Limi   ·   Interaction Architect   ·   Plone Solutions

Development · Training · Support · http://www.plonesolutions.com

Plone Co-Founder   ·   http://plone.org   ·   Connecting Content

     高联合  ·  アレクサンダー リミ  ·  이미짱  ·  อเล็กซานเดอร์ ลีมิ